Saturday, December 31, 2016

What I've been watching


I watched the first season of Jessica Jones a while back.  The idea of people with super powers not fitting in with the superhero types (i.e. Batman and Superman) is interesting.  It's a little darker than what I normally watch, but the acting is good, and I love David Tennant.  His performance as Kilgrave is excellent, although the rest of the cast is good.  David's time with the show is done so I probably won't continue watching it.


I finished the first season of Hercules:  The Lengendary Journeys.  Admittedly the show can be a little cheesy, but that isn't unusual for shows from the 80s and early 90s, and Kevin Sorbo is likable.  I like Greek and Roman mythology, so the concept of a Greek demi-god helping people is interesting.


I'm almost finished rewatching the first season of Murder, She Wrote.  This is a favorite show from the 80s.  Angela Lansbury has a lot of class.  The show was filmed in Northern California coastal area (Mendocino), which is not too far from San Francisco, and the setting is pretty.








2 comments:

Andrew W. Moir said...

"Murder She Wrote" is classic, clean TV. I started watching "Jessica Jones" but couldn't get past the first episode. You and a couple other people say it's good though, so I might have to give it another shot.

Michelle said...

I just saw this comment. Jessica Jones won't be for everyone; it is somewhat darker than what I usually watch. I watched it mostly because I like David Tennant. I prefer older shows like "Murder She Wrote" also.