Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer Time

This summer has flown by quickly. My youngest brother Ben's kids were here the third week in June, and my oldest niece (middle brother Jack's girl) was here from July 12 to July 22, so that kept me busy. They sure do grow quickly...Carson and Kaitlyn are both taller than I am. I had a job interview for a possible tutoring job in July, and felt pretty good about it. I was told I would be contacted to start in the fall. Our church has started learning the music for the Christmas Joy play we do every year. I won't be able to be in the actual production because of my crazy work schedule, but I'm learning the music so I can help out when they record the voiceover to be used on the DVD. I had several fun times with friends and went to see some movies with the nephew, I'll blog about that later. That's pretty much what I've been doing recently.

No comments: