Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Joy

Curtain falls on a holiday tradition | year, wells, people - News - The Orange County Register


My church has had a Christmas play set during different time periods every year for the last 40 years.  It started out small but grew into a full production with a set and costumes.  I've been going to it every year since about 2003.  I went twice this year, on December 7 with my mom and again on December 15 with a friend.  This is the last year for Christmas Joy; I'm going to miss it.  It's been a real source of encouragement to me over the years.  They will be moving onto something else for Christmas but aren't sure what exactly.  I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.


I will post more pictures as I have them, but in the meantime here's a link to a story in the Orange County Register.

No comments: