Friday, March 14, 2014

What I've been doing lately.

I have been keeping busy. I am taking classes to learn how to build websites. I need to do something, I honestly don't know how much longer my medical transcription job will last. I am fortunate to have a job, but the work load isn't consistent. I'm never really sure whether I will have work or how much I will have if I do.

I haven't given up on teaching, I still do volunteer work, but I don't think I'm going to be able to depend on teaching for a full time job. They simply are not hiring teachers. I would actually be interested in teaching web design after I've had enough experience under my belt to do so. Whatever the case, computer/web design skills are good to have.

I am enjoying the classes; the instructor is enthusiastic and patient.

I will talk more about my classes soon.

No comments: