Friday, September 19, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Highlander (T.V. show)



I went to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles several weeks ago.  I enjoyed the interaction between Raphael, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Donatello, and I liked the background information about how April rescued them from her father's lab, but it wasn't all that impressive.  I'd have been better off just waiting for the movie to come out on DVD.

In fairness, it isn't unusual for sequels in a series of movies to not be as good as the original, and kids do seem to like these guys.

I've been reacquainting myself with Highlander after not watching it for a number of years.  I'm ten episodes into the first season.  It's a good show.  The flashbacks to Mac's past lives are interesting, and Adrian Paul certainly is good-looking.




No comments: